Logga

This blog shares my thoughts on Photography, tech gadgets, policies, food and sometimes one or two reflections on life. Simply put, it's the world according to me.

If you want to head back to PhotosByWahlby simply click the logo to the right. Feel free to share anything you like with your friends using the social media buttons under each post.

lördag 1 oktober 2011

Published - Photo by Wahlby on real paper.

Fotosidan is one of Swedens largest communities for people interested in photography. Besides the website fotosidan.se they also publish the magazine "Fotosidan Magasin" with an edition of 23 000 and 6 numbers a year. 

A part from articles related to photography, members of fotosidan can also upload photos in hope of being selected for publication in said magazine. Today when I checked my page, there was a little notification that said that my photo had been selected for publication. 

One of the themes this time was sports so I applied with a picture from Gothia Cup this summer. You'll find the picture below, as well as on the webpage of Fotosidan Magasin

Well, as I often say. A miniscule step for mankind, quite a leap for me...







1 kommentar:

  1. Nice pic Wahlby!
    Plenty of action in that one.

    SvaraRadera