Logga

This blog shares my thoughts on Photography, tech gadgets, policies, food and sometimes one or two reflections on life. Simply put, it's the world according to me.

If you want to head back to PhotosByWahlby simply click the logo to the right. Feel free to share anything you like with your friends using the social media buttons under each post.

onsdag 17 augusti 2011

Paris - My take, a different take..

Just spent a lovely weekend in Paris with my wife. 

It is a truely wonderful city, no doubt about it. This time however, I decided not to focus my photos on the known sights of Paris. Instead I tried to "turn around" and catch a glimpse of the people living there. As you can see on the two samples below there is quite a contrast.. 

For my complete take on Paris, the set of 55 photos from this weekend, follow this link . Hope you'll enjoy them as much as we enjoyed Paris.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar