Logga

This blog shares my thoughts on Photography, tech gadgets, policies, food and sometimes one or two reflections on life. Simply put, it's the world according to me.

If you want to head back to PhotosByWahlby simply click the logo to the right. Feel free to share anything you like with your friends using the social media buttons under each post.

onsdag 10 augusti 2011

Eriksberg at night

Well, you know how it is. The smart thing to do would to be in bed, since one is having an early start tomorrow. So why do the smart thing when one can play with the new lens? Our balcony gives a great, yet quite narrow, view over Eriksberg in Göteborg. So I spent a few moments on the balcony tonight with the camera and the tripod. No photo made me really gasp, but I guess that's why they say practice is good for you. Anyway, I leave you with one shot that turned out ok. 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar