Logga

This blog shares my thoughts on Photography, tech gadgets, policies, food and sometimes one or two reflections on life. Simply put, it's the world according to me.

If you want to head back to PhotosByWahlby simply click the logo to the right. Feel free to share anything you like with your friends using the social media buttons under each post.

söndag 7 augusti 2011

A first step..

So, this is it. The first post in this blog. So far this is just small steps into the great unknown, the "blogosphere" that is. 


Well, just a short recap of my last few days. Friday turned out to be a great day indeed. With some help of my good friend Robert Boström i was able to lay my amateurish photo hands on a Nikon Nikkor 70-200 mm /2.8 VR lens.


After a whole day trying out the new lens we ended up at Restaurant Bon in Göteborg along with my wife Maria. What a great way to end a great day. 

Here are a few samples from the week end. 








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar