Logga

This blog shares my thoughts on Photography, tech gadgets, policies, food and sometimes one or two reflections on life. Simply put, it's the world according to me.

If you want to head back to PhotosByWahlby simply click the logo to the right. Feel free to share anything you like with your friends using the social media buttons under each post.

torsdag 22 mars 2012

New phone, the spring might bring Ice Cream Sandwich

Well I haven't been around here lately but that'll change now that spring's around the corner. Got a gift from my friend Robert, a 50mm 1:1.8 lens, so I Guess that one has to be tested.  Also I got myself a Sony Xperia S with a 12 Mp Cam so that'll need some testning. In this post you'll find a phone screenshot as well as saturdays tapasdinner through the Xperia lens.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar