Logga

This blog shares my thoughts on Photography, tech gadgets, policies, food and sometimes one or two reflections on life. Simply put, it's the world according to me.

If you want to head back to PhotosByWahlby simply click the logo to the right. Feel free to share anything you like with your friends using the social media buttons under each post.

onsdag 28 mars 2012

Dancing in the Gothenburg - Dancing in Greece?

Yesterday I took a walk with the wife down to Röda Sten in Majorna, Gothenburg. At the last moment I decided to bring the old nikon with me. By luck another I saw a couple doing some tango steps that I decided to catch. 

The results can be seen below. We talked to them afterwards and it turns out that the guy is a dancing teacher and that he'll host a tango course in greece this summar. Sign up att www.lendas.nu if you feel like going to greece this summar to practice your tango moves..




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar