Logga

This blog shares my thoughts on Photography, tech gadgets, policies, food and sometimes one or two reflections on life. Simply put, it's the world according to me.

If you want to head back to PhotosByWahlby simply click the logo to the right. Feel free to share anything you like with your friends using the social media buttons under each post.

lördag 3 september 2011

Summer's gone. Work on web page quadruples?

So, is this it? 


Summer's gone? 


Well today I sat down and tried to add some stuff to my "experimentish nobody reads it anyways" web page. I guess that's a sure sign the autumn is pretty much knocking on the door. Well call me stuborn but I ain't opening that door for a week or two, it is firmly locked for now.


Summer or autumn alike, the page is actually a nice way to learn about the web stuff without risking to loose to much brand value. Loss of brand value in this case meaning being viewed as a bigger n00b than usual... 


So today I set up an RSS feed for the blog, at least I think I've done it... And I also managed, i.e. ticked the right boxes, to add a dedicated twitter button on the main page pointing to my twitter page. 

Not to bore potential readers to much with the tech stuff though I'll leave you with a couple of photos from this summer that I'll hope will make you either think back to this one or longing for the next one.


As always the pics are zoomable by a click, just to enhance my flaws..






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar